The primary goal of any web marketing initiative is to increase traffic to your website and to convert that traffic to achieve a goal. To that end, we help companies create and manage optimized websites. In essence, we help companies build & manage their businesses. Along the way, we create well thought out and meticulously developed websites, and our creative is quite simply, the Best in Canada … just ask the Canadian Marketing Association.
We review our clients’ digital assets and their needs and set about creating what is required. During the process, we teach our clients how to manage their own website and maintain ownership of their valuable content.
- Branding. Branding is the process of creating a connection with your consumers, so that when they have a need, they think of you to satisfy that need. It is something that triggers associations in our minds. Branding is about creating an identity. It’s about the perception people have of the company. The branding is ultimately what determines if you will become a loyal customer or not.
- Business Analysis. There’s no point in measuring if you’re looking at the wrong metrics
- Our Review Process. Based on a set of criteria developed around business and user priorities, we make a systematic comparison of digital assets against those of selected competitors and other related organizations. Some detective work based on analytics can reveal valuable insights in support of any review findings. Rather than delivering tables of data we build narratives based on analytics data that shed light on ways in which websites could work more effectively. That being said, analytics must be in place for this process to occur. If not, we’ll make sure they are so we can start collecting the data you need.
- Site Map Development. Sitemaps and wireframes are part of information architecture, which is basically pre-production for web sites. Like real-world architecture, the idea is to create a series of diagrams, or pictures, that describe the web site you’re going to build before you actually build it. There are more than two types of information architecture diagrams, but I find that sitemaps and wireframes are two of the fundamentals, useful in pretty much any web site you may be building.
Strategy preceeds implementation which leads to successful evolution. A simple process we have come to believe in over the years. We really like to get our teeth into complex projects and work together with our clients to achieve successful outcomes.
- Content. Websites are successful because of their content, not their design. We believe that every website needs an owner; a person responsible for the site’s direction and most importantly, its content. We help by carrying out a content audit. By reviewing every page, we identify what is working and find content that can be removed or updated. We check for dates, links and content that receives less than a certain level of traffic – which may be removed from the site.
- Creative Direction. Simply put, Creative Direction is the specialty of overseeing the creative aspects of a wide variety of marketing or conceptual campaigns. From my perspective, the work evolves from an inherent understanding of Marketing. What a business is all about and how the public should perceive the business. In other words, a business plan comes first and the creative follows the core concept.
- User Interface Design. Taking what we’ve learned about objectives and audiences, we begin by separating content from aesthetics before merging them back together later in the process. Our design process is collaborative and evolutionary. When you work on a web design project with us, you won’t just brief us and wait for the results. Once we’ve completed the research phase we typically embark on the development of an information architecture.
- Website Management. In today’s business world, a website is, arguably, your most important marketing asset, a platform you use to promote your business and its offerings. Allowing us to focus on the task of marketing your website will free you up for other endeavours that are equally important to the growth of your business.
Your business is changing. Your users and their needs are changing. Your website needs to change to keep up. We help our clients to implement the framework, tools and processes to enable continual digital improvement.
- Advertising. Advertising is a form of communication used to persuade an audience to take some action with respect to products, ideas or services.
- Analytics. After your site launches, the real work begins. It’s only after people visit your site that you can see what works and what doesn’t. No matter how well you’ve planned, you can’t predict how a site will be used.
- 3D Development. We create stunning 3D visuals for many of the projects we work on.
- E-Newsletters. Well designed and well thought-out e-newsletters outperform traditional direct mail for businesses.
- Marketing Strategy. A marketing strategy is a process or model to allow a company or organization to focus limited resources on the best opportunities to increase sales and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Responsive Design. Responsive design allows your website to adapt to the device your users are viewing it on. It provides you with the capability to write once and publish everywhere.
- Website Design. What sets us apart is the business mindset that we bring to our clients – from web design and development, through to on-line advertising and social media marketing channels. Our goals are always based on the simple belief that a business has to be earning sufficient revenue to maintain an online presence effectively and in order to do that, advanced analytics must be integrated and analyzed.